This Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs Recipe is delicious and bathed in a creamy sauce made with sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese, and baby spinach.
- 6–8 Large Chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Coarse black pepper
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- ½ c. sun dried tomatoes
- 5 oz. baby spinach
- ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- In a large heavy duty skillet, place the chicken thighs around the pan and one in the middle.
- Brush the top of the chicken thighs with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Remove the leaves of the thyme stem and sprinkle on top of the chicken. Place in the oven and allow to roast for 30-40 minutes, until skin is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on top of the stove. Turn
burner on medium-high heat.
- Using tongs, remove the chicken thighs from skillet and set aside on
plate and leave the fat dripping in pan. With the heat from the burn turn on, add the diced onion in the skillet and cook in the fat drippings for 5-7 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Using a whisk and whisk in the heavy cream into the pan until the cream and drippings combine as a sauce. Add the cheese and whisk until completely melted. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and baby spinach and stir until spinach is wilted and cooked in the sauce. Return the chicken thighs back to the pan with sauce, squeeze the lemon juice over the thighs, and turn the heat down to a simmer heat and allow to cook in the sauce for 10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Entree