- 6 oz. salmon
- olive oil for drizzling
- 1 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- juice of half lemon + 2 tsp. lemon zest
- juice of half lime + 2 tsp. lime zest
- 1 tbsp. plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taset
- 1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In a medium sized pan on medium heat, drizzle with olive oil and allow to heat. Cook on each side for 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Set aside.
- 2. In a food processor, add the juice and the zest of the lemon and lime; add the yogurt, fresh rosemary, dill, garlic clove, dijon mustard and pulse. Slowly pour in the olive oil and continue to pulse for 15 seconds after the olive oil is fully added. Taste and add salt and pepper to your liking. Pulse once more. Pour some of the sauce in the desired amount on top of the warm salmon and serve.