- 1 box Fudge Brownie Mix (water, vegetable oil, and egg called along with the mix)
- 3/4 c. hot fudge ice cream topping, more for drizzling
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c. crunchy peanut butter
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 c. whipping cream
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 8 oz. package Reese’s Peanut Butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Prepare Brownies as instructed on the box. Use a 9X13 pan to bake the brownies and allow to cool completely. Cut into long bars and set aside. Take about 1/2 of the bars and press into the bottom of a 9 inch Springform pan forming an even crust. Spread the hot fudge topping on top of the first brownie layer. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and peanut butter. Whip until well blended together. Add the condensed milk to the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture and mix. In a separate medium bowl, whip the heavy cream until firm peaks begin to form. Add the powdered sugar about half way through the mixing process. Once formed, set aside 1/2 cup of the whipped cream for later use. Fold the rest of the whipped cream into the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the hot fudge topping. Sprinkle half of the remaining brownie bars on top of the first cream cheese layer. Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture on top of the crumbled brownie pieces. Top with the half cup of whipped cream that was reserved earlier. Sprinkle with the rest of the brownie chunks, Reese’s Cups, and drizzle with hot fudge topping. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.