- 8 oz Chocolate Whipped Pennacle Vodka
- 1/4 c. peanut butter simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 tbsp. milk
- hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- cocoa powder to garnish the rim
- peanut butter cups for garnish
- PEANUT BUTTER SIMPLE SYRUP
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 dollops of creamy peanut butter from a wooden spoon
- Let’s make the simple syrup first: In a medium sauce pan add the water and sugar and heat on medium. Stir and let simmer for about 5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved. Add the two dollops of peanut butter and stir until the peanut butter dissolves. Use a whisk or rubber spatula and stir until it becomes a syrup. Set aside and let cool.
- To make the martini, pour some hot fudge or chocolate sauce at the bottom of your martini glass; in a martini shaker add ice, Pennacle vodka, 1/4 c. peanut butter simple syrup, milk, and shake for about a minute. Pour in the prepared martini glass and serve! It’s that easy.