- 16 oz. Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter
- 2 c. Stonyfield Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- 7 oz Dark Chocolate Bar, chopped
- 1/4 c. chocolate syrup
- Using a food processor, combine the peanut butter, yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Pulse until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Turn the yogurt and peanut butter mixture to a medium bowl, fold in the chopped dark chocolate pieces, and swirl the chocolate syrup but do not fully mix in mixture.
- Pour the mixture in a container lined with parchment paper. Cover with plastic wrap or lid. Freeze for 4 hours or over night and serve
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Desserts