Try something new for your holiday parties this year! These Prosciutto and Pear Flatbread Pizzas are great as a meal or a delicious appetizer.
- 6 Mini Stonefire Naan breads
- 2 c. Ricotta Cheese, more if needed
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 4 oz. Prosciutto, chopped
- ½ c. sweet onion, chopped
- 2 pears, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ½ tbsp. Sugar
- 2 c. Gorgonzola Cheese crumbles
- Honey for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees
- In a medium saute skillet, heat the tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat and add the onion and cook to caramelize, about 5-7 minutes. Add the prosciutto and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate medium saute pan on medium heat, melt the butter. Add the pears and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Sprinkle with sugar and cook for another 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Place Stonefire’s Mini Naan on the baking sheet. Take 2 spoonfuls of the ricotta cheese and spread evenly on the flatbread. Sprinkle with the prosciutto mixture and sauted pears evenly amongst all the flatbreads. Top off with Gorgonzola Cheese and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Once the pizzas are done, drizzle with honey. Serve whole or cut into triangles.
- Category: Appetizer