These Perfect Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Chives are made using Handsome Brook Farm Pasture Raised Eggs!
- 6 Handsome Brook Farm Pasture-Raised Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. Onion powder
- ¼ tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. Half and half
- 2 tbsp. Fresh chives
- 2 oz. smoked salmon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- In a large bowl, crack the eggs and discard the shell. Add salt, pepper, onion, and garlic powder, and half and half. Whisk until yolks and whites are combined. Stir in the smoked salmon and chives
- Set a non stick pan on medium-low heat and melt the tablespoons of butter. Once melted, pour in the egg mixture and allow to sit about about 1 minute. Use a rubber spatula and begin to stir the eggs as they set, about 2-3 minutes. Continue to slowly stir and fold the eggs until all liquid has evaporated. Serve with toast and fruit or as desired.
- *For add flavor and protein, serve with crumbled goat cheese and avocado slices.
- Category: Breakfast