If you love Pizza you will love this Pizza Panini Sandwich. It is perfect for lunch, dinner, or grey and rainy day.
- 2 Mini Pizza Crust
- 3 tbsp. Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. red crushed pepper
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 2 Sliced Mozzarella
- 6 slices Deli-Style Pepperoni
- 3 slices Deli-Style Prosciutto
- olive oil, for brushing
- Panini Maker
- Begin to heat the Panini Maker according to manufacture guidelines.
- Brush the outer side of the pizza crust with olive oil. Cut the pizza crust in half. Spread the pizza sauce on one of the pieces of pizza crust, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese, oregano, and crushed pepper; layer with pepperoni, prosciutto, and mozzarella cheese. Take the other half of the crust and place on top. Place the Panini onto the Panini maker and cook on each side for 3 minutes. Once cooked, cut into half again and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Entree