This Easy Pork Schnitzel Recipe will have your family happy and eating in less than 30 minutes! Just serve with two easy and fast side dishes for a full meal!
- 2 boneless pork tenderloin cut in half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¾ c. plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ c. oil for frying
- Place the pork tenderloin in between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them until just ¼ inch thick with the flat side of a meat tenderizer. Lightly season both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a medium shallow pan, begin to heat the oil on medium to high heat.
- Place the flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs into 3 separate shallow bowls. In the bowl with the flour, add the 1 teaspoon of salt and paprika and mix with fork. Dip the chops in the flour and shake off the excess, dredge the pork in the eggs, and finally coat with breadcrumbs on both side. Gently shake off excess and immediately place in hot oil.
- Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Once finished, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. Season with a bit more salt as soon the pork has been removed from oil. Serve on a bun as a sandwich or with favorite sauce.
- Category: Entree