Combining the flavors of pumpkin and chocolate is an awesome duo! These Pumpkin Blondies are made with chocolate chips and topped with toffee pieces.
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 ¼ c. flour
- 1 ½ c. Kroger Private Selection 43% Cacao Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ c. Toffee Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9X13 casserole baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butter and brown sugar. Blend with a mixer until well combined.
- Next, add the pumpkin spice, vanilla extract, salt, baking powder, and an egg. Mix until all ingredients come together. Add the pumpkin puree and flour and mix until the dough has come together. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the dough evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle it with toffee chips on top and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. Keep in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Category: Dessert