Pumpkin Trifle Recipe is perfect for the fall holiday season! This no bake recipe takes no time and will be an instant hit on your holiday dessert table!
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ½ can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 12 oz. Whipped Topping
- 2 Pumpkin Loaf, store bought or homemade
- Ginger Snaps
- In a standing mixer or using a handheld, add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar to a mixing bowl and begin to mix on medium-high speed. Allow to mix until stiff peaks begin to form, about 5 minutes. Using a rubber spatula fold in the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice until well mixed and there are no steaks.
- Using a trifle serving dish, start the bottom layer with crumbled pumpkin loaf (just enough to cover the bottom, layer with pumpkin whipped cream, a layer of ginger snap cookies, whipped topping, and repeat. Continue to layer until all ingredients are used. Chill until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert