Roasted Beet Salad with Steak Strips filled with candied walnuts, radishes, cucumbers, dried cranberries, and simple sweet vinegarette.
- 2 medium red beets, peeled and diced
- 2 medium golden beets, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. steak strips
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 5 oz. Spinach and Kale Salad Mix
- 1 c. candied walnuts
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 3 radishes, sliced
- Boursin Garlic and Shallot Cheese
- 5–6 stalks asparagus, diced
- ½ c. dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- In a bowl, toss the diced beets with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper as desired. Place evenly on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and roast for 25-30 minutes, until fork tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a medium saute pan, heat with olive oil on medium-high heat, season the beef strips with salt and pepper, saute the beef strips to medium well, about 5-7 minutes. Remove from pan once cooked.
- In a large salad bowl, add the salad mix, roasted beets, walnuts, steak strips, tomatoes, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, radishes, asparagus, and dried cranberries, and toss. In a mason jar, add the olive oil, vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Shake vigorously and drizzle on top of salad and toss. Serve in two large salad bowls or plates. Top with crumbled Boursin cheese.
- Category: Salad