Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic and Tarragon with a squeeze of lemon juice for some extra brightness. These Roasted Red Potatoes will go well with any dish.
2 lbs. Baby Red Potatoes
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 1/2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 tbsp. coarse black pepper
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 sprigs of fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
1/2 lemon, squeezed
4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in the tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray. Place the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes and rotate and bake on the other side at 10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have finished roasted, place them in a large bowl. Season with a little more salt and pepper. Add the tarragon, butter, garlic, and lemon juice. Toss together and place in a serving bowl. If desired, add a little lemon zest to each serving.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted red potatoes, tarragon potatoes, tarragon roasted potatoes, tarragon potatoes recipe, potato recipes, easy side dishes