S’mores meets Rolo meets cookie! One of my new favorite cookies.
- 4 c. rolled oats
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow fluff
- 15 oz. package Rolo caramel chocolates
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients ( oats, flour, crushed graham crackers, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt).
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and both sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs, milk and vanilla until well combined. Make sure you scrap the sides to get all the mix properly mixed. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator for, at least, an hour no more than 4.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheet pans with baking spray or butter. Drop a table spoon of the cookie dough onto the sheet pans spacing 2 inches apart and bake for 8 minutes.
- Once the cookies have completed baking, remove from oven and immediately spoon about a teaspoon or so of the marshmallow fluff in the middle of the cookie ( you can pipe the marshmallow fluff if that makes it easier for you) and press an unwrapped Rolo with your thumb in the middle of the cookie making an indent. When all cookies have are indented place back in the oven for 2 minutes and cool on baking sheet before serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 7