These Salted Dark Chocolate Clusters are perfect or any eating lifestyle that is healthy and will satisfy any sweet tooth craving. Made with 60% Cacao and mixed nuts!
- 13 oz. 60% Cacao Dark Chocolate
- 2 ¼ c. unsalted mixed nuts
- Fleur de Sel salt for topping.
- Place a heat-safe bowl over a medium pot of boiling water. Break the dark chocolate and place it in the bowl and allow to melt. Use a rubber spatula and stir until smooth with no lumps. Remove from heat and stir in mixed nuts.
- Using a silicon mat, wax or parchment paper, take a spoonful of the chocolate and nut mixture and place on the mat or paper. Sprinkle with a pinch of Fleur de Sel. Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set and enjoy. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator to keep longer.
- Category: Dessert