This Seafood Boil Recipe in Foil Packets is made with sweet corn on the cob, red potatoes, kielbasa sausage, shrimp, and fish seasoned with butter and fresh rosemary.
- 8 Sweet Baby Corn on the Cob, thawed
- 1.25 lb. Turkey Kielbasa Sausage, sliced
- 1 lb. Red Potatoes, cut in half or fourths (whatever you prefer)
- 1.25 lb. Codd, cut into squares
- 1.5 lb. Raw Large Shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 4 tsp. Seafood seasoning
- 4 tsp. Seasoned salt
- 4 tsp. Coarse black pepper
- 4 tbsp. Butter, melted plus more for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Fill a large saucepot with water and add a tablespoon of salt. Bring to a slight boil. Add the red potatoes and cook until fork-tender, about 20-25 minutes. Drain the water and set aside
- Tear 4 pieces of foil in about 12X18 dimensions. Evenly, add the potatoes, 2 corn on the cob to each packet, sausage, shrimp, and Codd to each packet. Add a slice of lemon to the packets; sprinkle the rosemary evenly across the packets; and season each packet with a teaspoon of seasoned salt, seafood seasoning, and black pepper. Add a tablespoon of melted butter to each packet.
- Close and tightly seal the packets and place them on a large baking rack. Bake in an oven for 20-25 minutes. If the shrimp isn’t cooked through, place back in the oven until pink. Remove from oven and drizzle with more butter. Serve as desired.
- Category: Entree