This short rib nachos recipe will impress you at your next party or gathering. Make it for the next game, and everyone will be impressed.
- 4 1/2 lbs. Short Ribs
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Coase black pepper
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 c. beef broth
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. Liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb. Bag of Tortilla Chips
- Garnishes: Melted Queso Cheese, sliced radishes, pico de gallo, diced avocado, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeno, chopped cilantro, salsa, hot sauce, sour cream.
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees.
- Mix the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl.
- Use the seasoning blend, season the short ribs on both sides. You can double the seasoning recipe if you prefer.
- Place the short ribs in a roasting pan or dutch oven meat face down. Mix the beef broth, liquid smoke, and Worcestershire sauce in a large measuring cup. Pour the mixture into the pan. Add the garlic cloves. Cover with aluminum foil and put into the oven for 3-4 hours. The meat should be fork tender. Discard bones.
- Use two forks to shred the beef. I highly recommend discarding the leftover fat. Place the tortilla chip on a large baking sheet and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Once finished roasting, take half of the chips and place them on a serving platter. Sprinkle with some short rib meat and drizzle with about ⅔ rds of the melted cheese.
- Add the next layer of chips, the rest of the short rib meat, melted cheese, and your desired toppings.
Once the short ribs have cooked, let sit covered in aluminum foil for at least 15-30 minutes to let rest.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: nachos recipe, braised beef nachos, short rib nachos, short ribs nachos recipe