- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil, Divided
- ½ cups Green Onion
- ¼ cups Cilantro, Chopped
- ½ cups Green Cabbage Shredded
- ½ cups Carrots, Shredded
- 6 ounces, weight Medium Shrimp, Chopped
- Dash Ginger
- ¼ teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 12 whole Wonton Wrappers
- 1 whole Egg Beaten
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil. Add the onion, cilantro, cabbage, carrots, and diced shrimp and saute until the vegetables have cooked, about 5-7 minutes. Add the ginger, sesame oil and soy sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes and set aside to let cool.
- In a medium stockpot, bring about 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the filling in the middle of a wonton wrapper. Brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg, fold it in half to create a half moon shape, and pinch the edges along the side. Repeat for the remaining wrappers.
- Place the potstickers in the boil water for 1 minute and using a straining spoon, remove the potstickers and place on a cooling rack and allow to completely cool.
- In a medium saute pan, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil and place the potstickers in the pan. Do not remove until the wrapper turns brown. Serve with sweet chilli sauce or soy sauce.