- 1 ½ c. coconut water
- 2 c. frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp. Stevia
- 1 tbsp. Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds
- Using a blender, add the coconut water, spinach, frozen mixed berries, and banana and press high to puree into a smoothie. Add more coconut water if needed to make the smoothie thinner.
- Turn off the blender and add the stevia and Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds and pulse on low speed, just until blended and serve.