These Smore Sweet Rolls are perfect for breakfast or dessert. Made with Pillsbury Hot Roll Mix, these sweet rolls are delicious and easy!
- FOR THE ROLLS:
- 16 ounces, weight Hot Roll Mix (including water, egg, and butter)
- 13 oz. Chocolate Spread
- ¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 7 oz. Bag of Marshmallows
- Prepare the dough as instructed on the back of the hot roll mix box, using the hot water, egg, and 2 tablespoons softened butter. Allow to sit in a mixing bowl covered in a warm space for 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough and knead until smooth. If the dough is still sticky, add a little flour until dough is smooth. Roll the dough out into a rectangle, about 9X11. Spread the chocolate spread in the middle of the dough leaving 1-inch of the border of the dough untouched. Roll the dough into a log and carefully place on parchment paper that is lined on a baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into 1-inch rolls, coat with the graham cracker crumbs, and place in a round pan that has been buttered. Allow to sit for another 30 minutes in a warm place to allow to double in size. Place in a preheated oven on 400 degrees and bake for 12-15 minutes until slightly golden. Remove from the oven and place the marshmallows on top of the rolls and back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, just until the marshmallows are golden on top. Allow to cool slightly and serve!
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert