These Snicker Toffee Butter Bars are made with chunks of Snicker candy bars, toffee bits, and diced lightly salted peanuts on a crisp and soft cookie crust.
- ¾ c. Minerva Unsalted Butter
- ¾ c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 ½ c. flour
- Pinch of salt
- 24 Mini Snicker Candy Bars, chopped
- ½ c. toffee pieces
- ⅓ c. salted peanuts, chopped
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a 9X13 rectangular pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the Minerva Unsalted butter to a bowl, add the brown sugar, flour, and pinch of salt. Mix together with a mixing spoon until well combined. The mixture will look like coarse sand.
- Pour the crust mixture into the pan and press evenly with your hands. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- On top of the crust, sprinkle the chopped Snickers, toffee pieces, and the chopped salted peanuts evenly. Pour the sweetened condensed evenly across the ingredients. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once the bars have completely cooled, cut into squares and serve. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: toffee bars, recipes with snickers, Snicker cookie bars, toffee butter bars, recipe for Snicker bars, dessert bars with snickers, holiday baking bars