Try a delicious and easy Southwest Chicken Wrap for lunch made with Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo made with 100% pure avocado oil!
- 1 large Burrito Wrap
- 1 tbsp. Chosen Foods Avocado Mayo
- 1 slice Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice Colby Jack Cheese
- 2 leaves of Romaine Lettuce
- 1 c. shredded baked chicken
- 3 slices avocado
- 1 tbsp. salsa
- 2 tbsp. black beans
- 3–5 sprigs of cilantro
- Place a large Burrito Wrap on a flat surface. Spread Chosen Food’s Avocado Mayo on the wrap. If you desire for more mayo, please feel free to spread more.
- Tear the slices of cheddar cheese and Colby jack cheese in half. Place one half of both pieces of cheese at each end. Place on leaf of lettuce at each end that intersects in the middle of the wrap. Spread the chicken across the middle of the wrap.
- Top off with avocado, salsa, black beans and sprigs of cilantro. Starting with the end of the wrap closest to you, begin to fold the wrap while tucking in the sides until you reach the other end. Wrap in parchment paper and/or slice in half and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Entree