Spring is upon us and you need a dish to go with the weather. Try this Spring Shrimp Pasta dish today and enjoy the weather!
- 1 lb. Cooked and peeled extra large shrimp (26/30)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 12 oz. Pappardelle Pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 ½ c. Pearl Onions
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 ¼ c. sweet peas
- 1 pint Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 c. white wine
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 1/3 c. parmesan cheese
- ½ lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large sauté pan on medium high heat, heat the olive oil in the pan. Sear the shrimp on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a separate large sauté pan, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil on medium high heat and begin to cook the pearl onions and grape tomatoes until cooked and translucent, about 5- 7 minutes. Add the peas and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add 2 tbsp. of butter. Once melted add 1 cup of white wine and allow to simmer for another 2-3 minutes until slightly reduced. Add the cream and parmesan cheese and stir so the cheese blends in with the sauce and veggies.
- Finally, drain the pasta and toss in with the sauce along with the shrimp with tongs. Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze a half lemon among the dish and toss once more. Allow to simmer for about 5 minutes and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dinner