Who said you can’t have dessert for breakfast?! This Steel Cut Oatmeal Brulee is topped with delicious plump berries and filled with Nature’s Path Organic Q’ia cereal!
- 1 c. steel cut oats
- 3 c. water
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Stevia
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Nature’s Path Q’ia Granola Cereal
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 c. mixed berries
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the 3 cups of water to a slight boil, add the oatmeal and cover with lead for 10-12 minutes. If you need to cook the oatmeal longer, please do so.
- Add the table spoon of butter and half cup of milk and cover with lid for 5 minutes.
- Add the Stevia, cinnamon, Nature’s Path cereal and stir. Add the oatmeal to a small-medium bowl, sprinkle with sugar, and using a culinary touch, carmelize the top of the oatmeal until slighty brown. Top with mixed berries and nuts if you would like.
- Note: You do not have to carmelize the top of the oatmeal if you don’t want to.
- Category: Breakfast