This Strawberry and Granola Yogurt No Bake Pie is a perfect no-bake recipe for the spring and summer! Using a few simple ingredients and a fridge to make this gorgeous dessert!
- 2 c. plain vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- 4 tbsp. Strawberry preserves
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- 1 c. crunchy oat granola
- 1 premade Graham cracker crust
- In a medium bowl, add the yogurt and whipped topping. Fold the ingredients together. Add the 4 heaping tablespoons of strawberry preserves on top of the mixture. Use a butter knife and swirl the preserves into the yogurt mixture. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Layer the sliced strawberries on top of the pie and sprinkle the granola on top. Cover the pie with crust lid or plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 2 hours or in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dessert