- • ¼ cups Water
- • ¼ cups Sugar
- • 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- • 1 pound Fresh Strawberries
- • 1 cup Sparkling Champagne
- In a small sauce pot, add the water, sugar, and lemon juice and bring to a slight boil. Boil for 5 minutes and until sugar dissolves. Set aside and let cool.
- Cut the green tops off the strawberries and slice them in half. Using a food processor, slightly puree the strawberries (I still wanted some chunks of strawberries in mine). Turn the strawberries to a bowl and combine with the simple syrup (which is the water and sugar liquid) and sparkling champagne. Slightly stir until well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture in the Popsicle molds and freeze for at least 6 hours, best if overnight.