These Strawberry Granola Pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Topped with granola, strawberries, yogurt, and syrup if desired.
- 2 ½ c. pancake mix
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 c. water
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp. Melted butter
- 3 tbsp. Strawberry preserves
- 1 c. Granola (honey oat flavored)
- 1 c. strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, add the pancake mix, sugar, eggs, water, and butter and mix until smooth. Depending on your preference of the pancakes, you can add more mix to make the batter thicker or more water to make them thinner. Stir in the strawberry preserves.
- Heat the griddle, melt a tablespoon of butter, and pour one cup of batter onto the griddle. Once the pancake develops craters, about 2-3 minutes, flip the pancake and cook on the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes. Once the pancakes are cooked, top each serving with a tablespoon of granola and strawberries. Serve with a dollop of yogurt and/or syrup.
- Category: Breakfast