Enjoy this no bake dessert recipe, Strawberry Moscato Tiramisu that is made with ladyfingers, an easy mascarpone whipped cream, and topped with fresh strawberries.
- 7 oz. Package of Lady Fingers Cookies (you may need half of another package depending on your dish)
- 1 c. Moscato
- 8 oz. Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 c. heavy whipped cream
- ⅓ c. powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 4 oz. strawberry preserves
- 8 oz. Whipped topping
- 2 c. fresh strawberries, diced
- Pour the Moscato into a shallow bowl. Dip the ladyfinger cookies in the Moscato for a few seconds on each side and line side by side in a shallow 8X9 casserole dish making one layer.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mascarpone cream and, using a handheld or standing mixer, mix the cheese until creamy. At low speed, slowly pour the heavy whipping creaming until mixed into the mascarpone cheese. Add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until blended. Turn on high and beat until firm peaks, about 3 minutes.
- Once you have laid down the first layer of ladyfingers, add half of the mascarpone whipped cream on top of the ladyfinger, take 2-3 spoonfuls of strawberry preserves, and spread on top of the whipped cream.
- Repeat by dipping the remaining ladyfingers in the Moscato and add on top of the first layer of mascarpone cheese and strawberry preserves. Spread the rest of the mascarpone cheese whipped cream on top of the final layer of ladyfingers. Cover the final layer with strawberry preserves spread across the top.
- Add the whipped cream topping on top of the final layer of the strawberry preserves. Finally, top off the chopped strawberries. Place inside the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 10 minute berry tiramisu, fruit tiramisu dessert recipes, strawberry cheesecake with ladyfingers, tiramisu without coffee