This Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza recipe is made with a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese frosting, and topped with various fruit of your choice. This is the perfect summer dessert.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Refrigerator Sugar Cookie dough
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ c + 1 tbsp. Powdered sugar
- ½ tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 whole kiwi’s, sliced and peeled
- 1-pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 mandarin oranges
- ½ pint blueberries
- ½ c. raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 15-17 inch pizza pan or 15X11 rectangular dish with baking spray.
- Spread the sugar cookie dough evenly leaving one inch away from the pan so as the cookie dough bakes it won’t overflow into your oven ( that happened to me). NOTE: I would place aluminum foil on the rack where the pizza will be baked in case it overflows, just in case. Bake for 10 minutes. The cookie dough will be slightly browned. Allow cooling completely.
- Using a handheld mixer or standing mixer, add the cream cheese and blend until creamy. Add the powdered sugar slowly and vanilla extract until well mixed and smooth. Spread across the sugar cookie crust. Begin to layer and spread the fruit across the crust as desired.
- Category: Dessert