- 6 cups Hashbrown Potatoes, Cooked According To Package Instructions
- 1 pound Bacon (cooked Over Medium Heat Until Crisply Then Drained On A Paper Towel)
- 6 whole Eggs
- 12 pieces Texas Toast
- Butter Spread
- 12 slices American Or Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the bacon and hash browns and set aside. Using a griddle or small sauté pan over medium to medium-high heat, spray griddle with cooking spray. Once hot, place the eggs on the heated surface. I began to cook the eggs sunny side up and flipped them when they were done on one side, and then I cooked the other side until done to my liking. Set the eggs aside as well.
- Use a butter knife and spread an even amount of butter on one side of two pieces of bread. Place a piece of cheese on the non-buttered side of each piece of bread, add a fried egg, 3-4 pieces of bacon, some cooked hash browns, another piece of cheese, and the last piece of bread (butter side out) on top and wrap in aluminum foil. Repeat with the remaining bread and fillings.
- Then when you are at your tailgating event, heat your grill to medium heat. When your grill is ready, place the sandwiches wrapped in the aluminum foil on the grill and allow to cook on both sides for 5-10 minutes to allow the bread to get toasty and the cheese to melt.