These Pan Fried Pork Chops with Apple and Cranberry Topping are the perfect pork recipe for the winter months. This recipe is lean and healthy for anyone to enjoy!
- 4 Boneless Pork Loin
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 Gala Apples, sliced and peeled
- 1/3 c. whole cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Season the pork loin on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large saute pan, turn heat on medium high heat and begin to heat the olive oil. Sear the pork loin on both sides for 3-5 minutes. Remove from pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- In the same pan, melt the butter. Add the sliced Gala apples, cinnamon stick, and cook for about 5-7 minutes. Long enough for the apples to begin to soften. Add the whole cranberries and brown sugar and toss to coat the apples. Add the apple cider vinegar and continue to cook long enough for the cranberries to pop open, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and top the pork loin with the apple topping and serve.
- Category: Entree