- 1 1/3 c. flour
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1/3 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1–14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 c. Heath toffee bits, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, powdered sugar, cocoa, and baking soda. Whisk together. Add the butter and stir with a rubber spatula until the butter is well mixed and crumbly. Spray a 9.5X9.5 Square baking pan and press the crust mixture into the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla, and beat until the mixture is smooth, but do not over-beat the mixture. Stir in 3/4 c. of the toffee bits and pour the cream cheese mixture over the warm crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven. Cool for 15 minutes and sprinkle the remaining toffee bits evenly over the top of the cheesecake. Cool completely and place in the fridge over night or several hours. Cut into desired sized bars and serve!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes