- Package of Strawberries
- 8 oz Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka
- 16 oz candy coated chocolate
- melted white chocolate for drizzle (optional)
- toffee pieces (optional)
- Rinse the strawberries and place them on a plate. After you have rinsed them, take a napkin and dab the strawberries so they are not wet. If the exterior of the strawberries are too wet this will make the chocolate less likely to stick and make the melted chocolate separate.
- Take the flavor injector and fill it with the vodka. Individually, take a strawberry and stick it with the injector at the bottom of the strawberry (at the peak). Slowly fill the strawberry with vodka. The strawberry may begin to overflow with the vodka and that is when you need to stop. This usually happens with smaller strawberries, but the bigger the strawberry it is less likely to do this unless you want a lot of vodka injected in them.
- Once all of your strawberries are injected, dab the strawberries again to remove any excess moisture from the vodka and place them in the freezer for 10-12 minutes. This will allow the strawberries to set.