- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ancho chilli pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 c. queso cheese sauce (store brought or homemade)
- 1/2 c. pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 2 c. Frito Corn Chips, crushed
- 8 pretzel slider buns
- Turn the ground beef to a medium bowl and add all spices and seasonings. Use your hands to mix the seasonings well with the beef. Take about 2 ounces of the ground beef and flatten into small patties. You should be able to get 6-8 slider patties out of the beef.
- Heat a skillet on stove on medium heat. Place the beef sliders on the skillet and cook on each side for 3-5 minutes until all sliders are cooked. Remove from skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towel.
- Slice the slider bun in half and place the slider on top of the bottom part of the bun. Pour about a tablespoon of the cheese sauce on top of the burger, a few jalapeno slices,a tablespoon of salsa, some crushed corn chips, lettuce, and the top of the slider bun. Place a toothpick through the middle of the slider to keep the slider intact.