This is a perfect cheesecake that is perfect for the holidays. This White Chocolate & Cranberry Cheesecake has so much flavor that you will wow a crowd.
- 1 ½ c. graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4–8 oz. Packages Cream Cheese, softened
- 12 oz. Bakers White Chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 eggs
- CRANBERRY FILLING
- 2 c. cranberries
- 1/3 c. water
- ¼ c. + 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. orange zest
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. corn starch
- 2 c. white chocolate, chopped
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- SUGARED CRANBERRIES
- 1 c. water
- 2 c. sugar, divided
- 2 c. cranberries
- Preheat oven 325 Degrees. Spray a 9 inch Springform pan with baking spray and set aside.
- Making the cranberry filling: In a small sauce pan, add the 2 cups of cranberries, sugar, and water. Turn on low to medium heat and allow the cranberries to cook at a slight simmer for 10-12 minutes while occasionally stirring. The cranberries will begin to pop open and thicken. Mix the teaspoon of water and cornstarch in a small ramekin and add to the cranberry sauce. The sauce will thicken more. Remove from heat and allow to cool.add orange zest.
- Make sugared cranberries: In a medium sauce pan, add the water and sugar on low heat and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the cranberries and stir for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat. Use a slotted spoon and turn to a cooling rack lined paper towel. Allow to dry for 1 hour. Once the cranberries have dried, roll in the remaining cup of sugar.
- Making the crust: In a medium bowl, add the graham cracker crust, 1 tablespoon of sugar, and butter and mix until well incorporated. Pat into the bottom of the spring form pan. Use the back of a measuring cup to press firmly into the pan. Place in the oven for 5-6 minutes and set aside to cool. Increase temperature to 350 Degrees.
- Making the Cheesecake: In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese until creamy. Add the eggs one at a time. Do not overmix the batter. Add the sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Finally, fold in the white chocolate. Pour in 1/3 of the cheesecake mixture, add a couple dollops of cranberry sauce, and swirl slightly. Add another 3rd of the cheesecake mixture, add a couple dollops of cranberry sauce, and swirl. Repeat with the last of the cheesecake mixture and cranberry sauce. Bake for 45minutes- 1 hour until middle is set. Set aside and allow to cool for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Making the Chocolate Ganache: While the cheesecake is baking, make the chocolate ganache. In a small saucepan, bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Place the white chocolate in a mixing bowl and pour the hot cream on top. Use a rubber spatula and slowly stir until smooth. Set aside at room temperature until ready for use. Once the cheesecake has set for1 hour, pour on top of the cheesecake, add the sugared cranberries on top, and place inside the refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Remove frame from Springform pan and serve.
- Category: Dessert