These Honey Butter Rolls can be made from scratch within 30 minutes! Just make, bake, and brush with melted butter and honey!
- 5 tbsp. Butter
- 1 c. whole milk
- 2 envelopes Active Dry Yeast
- ⅓ c. honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 ½ – 4 ½ c. all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. Melted butter, divided
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter and milk together to reach a temperature between 100-110 Degrees F.
- In a separate large mixing bowl of a standing mixer, add the yeast and honey to the bowl. Carefully pour the milk into the bowl with the honey and yeast. Stir to combine. Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes until foamy.
- Use the paddle handle and begin to add the egg and salt. Use the dough hook to carefully add the flour, one cup at a time, to the milk mixture ( I only needed 3 ½ cups of flour). Continue to add the flour to the mixture until the dough is pulled away from the bowl and clings to the dough hook. The dough will be sticky.
- Separate the dough into 12 dough balls. Roll into smooth balls and place into a 9X13 baking dish or on a baking sheet. Cover with clean kitchen towel and place in warm place for 10-25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees. Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter and brush the rolls with the butter. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden. Melt the last 2 tablespoons of butter and honey together. Once finished baking, brush with additional melted butter and honey. Serve.
- Category: Bread