- 13.5 oz. package Johnsonville Andouille sausage, each link cut in half 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 24 oz. jar Marinara Sauce
- 1 tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Hoagie buns
- Provolone cheese
- In a large non-stick sauté pan on medium heat, heat the olive oil and place the Andouille sausage links into the pan. Sear each side of the sausage links. This should take 5-7 minutes.
- Add the sliced onions and pepper into the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and place a lid on top of the sauté pan so the onions and peppers can wilt and cook until translucent. This should take 10 minutes.
- Pour in the marinara sauce and stir so the sauce is evenly distributed throughout the entire pan. Add the crushed pepper and Worcestershire sauce and stir. Place the lid back on top and allow cooking for another 10 minutes. The sauce should be simmering.
- Warm up the buns and place a link on top of the bun along with a few peppers and onions, fold one piece of the provolone cheese in half and place side by side on top of the link and serve.