This Baked Ravioli Recipe is a shortcut to lasagna and a simple and comforting easy dinner meal, NMake this recipe with cheese ravioli and an easy meat sauce.
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 c. diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 2–15 oz. cans of crush tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried oregano leaves
- 1 ½ tsp. Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ tsp. Fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 2 lb. Cheese Ravioli
- 1 ½ c. fresh mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spray a 9X13 or 8X11 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- On medium-high heat, warm the olive oil. Add the onions and cook for 5-7 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 3 minutes until fragrant. Add the ground beef and cook with the onions and garlic until browned. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, dried oregano, dried Italian seasoning, fresh basil, garlic powder, and onion powder and stir. Reduce the sauce on simmer and allow to cook for 15 minutes covered.
- In the casserole dish, layer with a little sauce on the bottom, ravioli, laddle of sauce and spread evenly on top of the ravioli, more ravioli, and top off with sauce. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. The cheese will be nice and melted. Allow cooling fo 10 minutes before serving.
- Category: Entree