These Chocolate Chip Cookies tastes like they were made in a bakery! These thick and rich Chocolate Chip Cookies will sure make you feel like a kid again.
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. Jumbo semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 c. milk chocolate chips
- ¼ c. mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and line a baking sheet or spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a large baking bowl, cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the flour until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Take 2 heaping tablespoons of cookie dough mix an form into balls (about the size of a ping pong) and space on the baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 13 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and turn to a cooling rack. Repeat until all cookie dough has baked.
- Category: Dessert