Enjoy your Banana Splits a little differently. Try these Banana Splits in a Brownie Bowl and top off with desired toppings, whipped cream, and sprinkles.
- 1 Brownie Mix Box (including the required contents)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 2 large bananas, diced
- Hot fudge topping
- Strawberry sundae topping
- Nut topping
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the brownie mix including the instructed measurements of oil, eggs, and water. Mix until smooth. Use an ice cream scooper and scoop the batter into muffin tins evenly. Bake brownies for 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Use the bottom of a wooden spoon to a round edge spoon and place in the center of the brownie and move in a circular motion making a large opening for the ice cream being sure not to make a hole in the bottom of the brownie. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, take a teaspoon of diced bananas and place in the bottom of the brownie bowl, add a scoop of ice cream, and finally top with a teaspoon of desired topping (hot fudge, caramel, strawberry topping), whipped cream, nut topping, and sprinkles and serve immediately. .
- Category: Dessert