Learn how to make beef ramen stir-fry. The recipe will show you how to make a delicious dinner for a family of four.
- 1 1/2 lb. Chuck Rib Eye Sirloin Steak, sliced
- 1 c. Korean BBQ Sauce
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. Stir Fry Veggies, frozen or chopped
- 2 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Beef Ramen flavoring or beef bouillon flavoring
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Beef Ramen Noodle Packages
- Garnish: chopped green onions and wonton strips
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add two tablespoons of olive oil. Season the steak on both sides of kosher salt and black pepper. Sear the steak on both sides for 3-5 minutes or until the steak reaches the desired internal temperature.
- Pour in the Korean BBQ Sauce to the pan with the sliced steak and caramelize for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cover with lid.
- Add the other two tablespoons to the skillet in a separate large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the vegetables and cook until loose and cooked, about 5-7 minutes. Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- In a medium saucepot, bring the pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the water from the noodles and add the noodles to the skillet with the vegetables. Toss until well combined.
- Add the soy sauce, ginger, and teaspoon of beef ramen flavoring in a separate small bowl. Mix well with a fork and pork in the skillet with the noodles and toss evenly.
- Add a tong of the noodles and veggies to a plate and top with a fourth of the sliced beef on top of the noodles, sprinkle with wonton strips and chopped green onions.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: beef stir fry recipe, steak with ramen, beef ramen stir friy, ramen stir fry with beef, beef stir fry recipes