- 3 ½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- ¾ tsp. Salt
- 2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ c. rainbow sprinkles, more for topping
- 1 ½ c. powdered sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp. Milk
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a baking sheet with baking spray.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside. In a large bowl, cream the butter and add sugar. Mix until fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time making sure they are mix into the batter and add the vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Once mixed, fold in the sprinkles.
- Divide the dough into two parts and form them into a long rectangles making sure they are about 3 inches apart from one another. Bake for about 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool enough to handle, about 30 minutes. Decrease heat to 250 degrees.
- Use a serrated knife and slice the biscotti into 1-inch pieces. Place them back on the baking sheet, cut side down, and bake for an additional 20 minutes allowing the biscotti to become crisp. Allow to cool and transfer to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a shallow bowl. Once the biscotti is cooled, dip the tops into the glaze, turn back to the cooling rack and immediately sprinkle with additional sprinkles then allow to set.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Dessert