This homemade recipe for Blackberry Lemonade consists of tangy blackberries and lemons mixed together.
- 10 Whole Lemons
- 12 oz. Blackberries
- 1 1/4 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 4–5 c. water
- Garnish: Whole blackberries, lemon slices, ice cubes
- Place the blackberries in a bowl. Sprinkle with a little sugar and slightly mash the berries to release the juice. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add the water and sugar. Place on the stove on medium heat and bring to a slight boil. Boil for 5-10 minutes to let the sugar dissolve. Once dissolved, set aside and allow to completely cool, about 1 hour.
- Juice the lemons completely and set them aside. Take the berries and place them in a blender and puree. Use a fine-mesh strainer and pour the berry puree through the strainer to remove the seeds.
- In a pitcher, add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, blackberry puree, water and stir. Add the simple syrup to the mixture and stir. Add in ice cubes and garnish with lemon slices and fresh blackberries. Serve in individual glasses and garnish with lemon slices, blackberries, and fresh mint.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: blackberry lemonade, blackberry lemonade recipe, homemade blackberry lemonade, easy blackberry lemonade, easy blackberry lemonade, homemade lemonade