This Bourbon and Cinnamon Glazed Baked Ham is made with brown sugar, Bourbon, and cinnamon with a surprising ingredient…yellow mustard.
- 1 c. Bourbon
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 7 lb. Spiral Sliced Bone-In Baked Ham
- ¼ c. yellow mustard
- ½ c. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, bring Bourbon, cinnamon sticks, and brown sugar to a simmer. Allow simmering for 15-20 minutes until sauce becomes slightly thickened. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the baked ham inside
desired roasting pan. Pour the glaze over the ham and even in between the ham slices, even the cinnamon sticks. Use a pastry brush and brush the ham with the yellow mustard, skin side. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cover with aluminum foil completely. Bake for 2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 145 Degrees.
- Allow the ham to sit for 10-15 minutes. Use a turkey baster or large mixing spoon and baste the ham with the glaze. Remove slices from ham and place on desired serving platter. Add a bit more of the glaze on top of the ham if desired.
- Category: Entree