This recipe give a whole new meaning to cobbler. Brownie Brittle Crust topped with cherry filling and layered with brownies as the crust. Super amazing combination.
- 2– 4oz. Bags Brownie Brittle
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2– 1lb. Cherry Filling Cans
- 1 lb. Brownie Box (including the ingredients oil, eggs, water)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Place the Brownie Brittle inside a food processor and pulse until course crumbs occur. Turn the Brownie Brittle Crumbs to med-sized bowl and pour in the melted butter. Stir until butter has worked itself throughout the crumbs. Pour the crust into a 8X11.5 casserole dish. Pat until the crumbs are firm and flat. Place inside the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the contents of the brownie mix as instructed on the box and blend. Pour the cherry filling on top of the Brownie Brittle crust. Next pour the brownie batter on top of the cherry filling. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15minutes or until toothpick is inserted into the brownie and it come out clean. Serve with ice cream.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American