Delicious Double Chocolate Brownie Truffles filled with milk chocolate truffles and wrapped in brownie coating. Makes these for your loved one.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (including the required ingredients egg, water, and vegetable oil)
- 1 lb. Milk Chocolate, chopped and melted
- 15 (assortment of chocolate truffles and chewy caramels)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 rectangle baking pan. Set aside
- Empty the brownie mix in a large bowl and mix with oil, water, and eggs (according to the package) and stir well until smooth. Pour the brownie mixture into the baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool at room temperature for 25 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cool but not hot, use a cookie scooper or large spoon and scoop out the brownie and flatten it with fingers. Make sure you wet your fingers to make the process easier.
- Place the truffle or caramel in the middle of the flattened brownie and wrap the brownie around the candy. Pinch the brownie around the candy and set it aside. You can also make large brownie balls too. Once finished, place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to chill or freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and dip the truffles into the melted chocolate. Shake off the excess chocolate using a fork and place on wax paper that has been placed on a baking sheet or silicone mat. Allow setting. Place in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 45 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate truffles, homemade chocolate truffles, how to make brownie truffles, leftover brownie truffles, what to do with rumbled brownies,