Delicious Double Chocolate Brownie Truffles filled with milk chocolate truffles and wrapped in brownie coating. Makes these for your loved one.
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (including the required ingredients egg, water, and vegetable oil)
- 1 lb. Milk Chocolate, chopped and melted
- 15 (assortment of chocolate truffles and chewy caramels)
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9X13 rectangle baking dish. Set aside
- Empty the brownie mix in a large bowl and mix with oil, water, and eggs (according to the package) and mix well until smooth. Pour the brownie batter into the baking dish and spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool at room temperature for 25 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cool but not hot, use a cookie scooper or large spoon and scoop out the brownie and flatten with fingers. Place the truffle or caramel in the middle and wrap the brownie around the candy. Pinch the brownie around the candy and set aside. You can also make large brownie balls too. Once finished, place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes to chill.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the truffles into the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper or silicone mat. Allow to set. Place in airtight container until ready to serve.
- Category: Dessert