Easy Brownie Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting. Another holiday treat you will enjoy for years to come.
- 1 lb. box Brownie Mix (include the eggs, oil, and water)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- sprinkles to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees and line a cupcake pan with cupcake tins. Spray the inside of the cupcake lines with a little baking spray.
- Prepare the brownie batter as indicated on the box. Pour about 1/3 cup of the brownie batter in the cupcake tins. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let the brownies cool completely.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter. Once the butter is creamed add the marshmallow fluff and blend together. Finally, add the vanilla extract, pinch of salt and slowly add the powdered sugar and mix until frosting is creamy.
- Spread the icing on the cooled cupcakes or pipe on top of the cupcakes and decorate a desired.
- Category: Dessert