- ½ cups White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
- 4 cans (8 Oz. Size) Refrigerated Biscuits, Quartered
- 2 whole Apples, Diced
- ¾ cups Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- ½ cups Chopped Nuts, For Topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare an angel food cake or bundt pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a large sandwich bag, add the white sugar, cinnamon, biscuit pieces, apples, and shake the bag.
- Layer biscuit pieces and diced apples in the pan. The biscuit pieces should be touching one another. Layer until all apple and biscuit pieces are layered around the pan.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and add the brown sugar. Stir until it begins to boil. Once it becomes bubbly, remove from heat and pour over the bread and apples. Sprinkle the nut topping over the mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes and take a plate and flip pan upside down. Serve warm!