- 1 Brownie Mix Box (including required ingredients such as water, oil, and eggs)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 tbsp. Light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 1 ⅛ c. flour
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips, more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Add aluminum foil to the inside of a 9X13 baking dish, spray with baking spray, set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, add the brownie mix and add the required ingredients as instructed on the back of the box. Mix until smooth and well mixed. Pour the brownie mix into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, blend with a mixer the butter and both sugars until well mixed. Add the egg, vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt, mix. Finally, add the flour and mix with blender, and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Take dollops of the chocolate chip cookie dough and place evenly on top of the brownie batter. Take about 2 tbsp of chocolate chips and sprinkle on top of the cookie dough. Bake in preheated oven on top rack for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick is inserted into the middle and comes out clean. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins
- Category: Dessert