Experience Chocolate Chip Cookies in 3 ways at 1 time. Try this Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Pie that is loaded with chocolate and chocolate chips!
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/3 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. hot fudge topping
- 4 c. cookie dough ice cream, slightly softened
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and spray a 9 inch round pie pan with non stick baking spray. Set aside.
- Blend cookie mix, butter and water; reserve 1/2 cup dough. Press remaining dough into greased 9 inch round pie pan and along the sides and bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Roll reserved dough into 16 small cookie balls and place on prepared cookie sheet with parchment paper or baking spray; press slightly to flatten. Bake at 350°F 6 to 8 minutes or until set.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup fudge topping onto bottom crust. Spoon ice cream into crust (the ice cream should be taken out of the freezer about 10 minutes before ready to use). Chill in the freezer at least 2 hours. Before ready to serve, place the cookies on pie by pressing them in at an angle. Microwave remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping uncovered 30 seconds on High; drizzle over pie and serve.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert